Word count: same as it was
Today: "
To go: "
So I got back this [Sunday] afternoon, and after a failed attempt at a nap the good friend I was out with declared me still drunk. Or hung over. Or at the very least, very very very tired with some alcohol still floating around. Which makes me a bad, bad person because I drove at least halfway from Orlando to Tallahassee today. Bad bad bad me.
Anyway, I have about 14000 words and I need 20000 by midnight tomorrow. I feel fairly confident about this... once I'm completely clear headed and sober again. I would completely disregard all comments on my lack of sobriety but the mild urge to vomit after some chocolate cake tonight and the general loopiness, clumsiness, forgetfulness, and blurting of random, random things begs to differ.
Oops.
But... it was totally and completely worth it. Which makes it okay.
Why doesn't Firefox spell check recognize the word okay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment