Word count: 14,038
Today: 1,254
To go: 35,962
Tomorrow I leave for Orlando for a weekend of fun and debauchery with my friends. Bachelorette parties for the wiiin. Except for the "Disney tickets are expensive" and "no writing" parts.
I'm caught up and a few hundred ahead, but I have literally left up with my MC Adalee standing at Lorelei's front door, so the ensuing battles will just eat up the word counts when I get back. I'm returning Sunday late afternoon and it's a holiday Monday, so I've got some good time to do nothing but write. Furthermore, no Spanish homework due to an onslaught of tests that I will do very little to prepare for! Yay, easy classes. Yay.
No real favorite lines, but I did sneak in some flashback-y stuff, and an explicit mention that Adalee's Charizard actually likes her fire-exclusive partner more. And little character-driven things like that make me happy. So there.
Oh, and I got my computer back. And it has a new, fully functional keyboard that I haven't broken yet. Love!
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment