Thursday, November 22, 2007

screw you, maybe-concussion!

Word count: 36,525
Today: 5,112
To go: 13,608


Only need 149 to catch up through the 22nd. Big grin! Big, big grin! Considering I was like, 4K BEHIND. And there's still like 20 hours to go today! I can do it! Whee! I was actually ready to stop at 4980, but there was no way I could leave it so close to a thousand-mark, so I threw in another reference to the streaker/bike rage for an extra 130 words.

Screw you concussion, screw you!

I felt better today, like I could actually think and pay attention again. I started out with two dares, the random streaker and the bicycle rage. I actually made them related, but never explained why. Mostly, because I have no idea. Adalee saw it when she was flying overhead. But yes. It got me through to the next scene, and then OH FINALLY, Adalee & Jaaren. I can't write with only one main character. It drives me NUTS. It should be fairly easy sailing from here on out. :)

Oh, so happy!

And my cat's snoring. She's so cute.


Favorite line, because it is extremely ridiculous yet contextually appropriate: She strongly suspected the zombies came from her asexual butterflies.

No comments: