Wednesday, November 28, 2007

sooo close!

Word count: 48,238
Today: 2,429
To go: 1,762


I'll likely be done tomorrow. :)

Anyway! As usual, writer's block gave way to a good spurt that I'm actually marginally pleased with. Some good lines. Some bad lines. Some uneven characterization, at least in my opinion. I'll take it. I completed two more dares, the raining fish one and the Traveling Shovel of Death. In a very half-assed, humorously reported on the news on TV way, but still, they're both in there. I'm all set up for the segue into the last arc. Ahhh! So close! Well, maybe second--no, last arc. Huzzah.

Very eager to do something else again. Very. I'm a multitasker. I usually have like, three stories I'm playing with at any given time. Limiting myself to one is almost as strenuous as hitting 50k in 30 days. Which, in case you haven't noticed, isn't that much of a challenge for me. Hah.

Favorite line: “When have I not cared, you pain in the ass bitch?"

No comments: