Word count: 42,057
Today: 3,557
To go: 7,943
Teehee. :)
Actually, strictly speaking, I think today I've logged 5,522. Mostly in spurts. Some eeaarly this morning, some this evening.
Alright, so basically I just A, destroyed all AshxMisty shipping hopes for this novel, and B, mocked almost every soap opera known to man. In one fell swoop. It was positively delightful. Excerpt is posted on my NaNo page, as it's fairly long.
I'm thinking Misty might run off with Brock after this. It's a possibility. But that's bordering on too cliche... so I don't know. Maybe she'll lose it with Erika instead. Erika's not proving to be too stable either. Fun times!
And meanwhile, my FMC is watching all of this and going, wtF?!
Favorite line 1 of 2: “Yeah, I really did. And do. I mean, seriously Ash? Seriously? Look around you. You’re a fucking moron. If it weren’t for nepotism intervening in the natural order of things, you’d’ve killed yourself off a long time ago.”
Favorite line 2 of 2: The shocked silence abruptly transitioned into awkward silence when Ash cleared his throat and said, “Well, with him out of the way, will you marry me?”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment