Saturday, November 17, 2007

so, about that whole blood and tears thing...

Word count: 27,952
Today: 1,853
To go: whatever 50k - 27952 is.


When I left you, I had written a measly 800 words and was going to bed. I never did get up like I expected, and as a result, never ate dinner. My blood sugar is naturally low as it is. When I got up for band rehearsal at 6:15, I ended up chugging apple juice in a frantic attempt not to pass out or throw up. Me and my apple juice lost consciousness on our frigid tile floor and I bled all over the place, because head wounds are bleeders. No concussion, no need for stitches, but a black eye, a bloody eyebrow (my dad thinks I actually hit the corner of the wall into the hallway and landed on the floor, but I don't remember and there were no witnesses), some missing flesh on the inside of my cheek 'cause yay overbites, and some miscellaneous bruises.

I did a rehearsal, a pregame show, a halftime show, and dinner with my parents. I'm home now, trying to write. I'm about caught up for today, but I'm nanoism-ing like nuts.

"Her attention was already beginning to wander as she wondered what the significane coe Lance calimgn her a sponsee was."

My typing was fine before that! I didn't even get sentence structure right. "...significance of Lance claiming to be her sponsor was."

"In a perfect display of the connection she had felt so envias of..."

Envias: informal 'you' present tense conjugation of enviar. "To send." I meant "envious." Look, a bilingual nanoism!

400 more words or so and I'll quit typing tonight. Promise.

No comments: