Thursday, November 8, 2007

happy 25% to me!

Word count: 12,546
Today: 1,299
To go: 37,454


Not a whole lot and technically less than the daily quota, but considering how I'm ahead by a few hundred, I can afford nights like this. I'm supposed to have 11,669 for Nov. 7 and my nocturnal self is clocking in with almost 1000 more than that. So I feel okay about it.

Went to bed at 4:30 last night. Am so tired.

Tomorrow I write the first and doomed-to-failure encounter with the Elite 4. I've kind of been looking forward to writing this for literally a year now, so I expect another bloated word count. Even if I have more social-ness planned. When will I learn?

Accidentally deleted all 12,000 words when trying to ctrl + i into italics earlier. Thank God for ctrl + z. It was pretty scary.

Speaking of learning, a random factoid I picked up today was that a man walking in a polyester coat on a shag/fur/type of rug picked up enough static electricity that he was actually just shy of combustion. I don't know how this was figured or what the requirement is for combustion, but I will so use this later in this epic plotbunny of doom. I see an untimely death for an electric trainer in the near future.


Favorite line: "[Pikachu], I want you to stretch too and go rub yourself on a carpet if you have to.”

No comments: