Word count: 30,331
Today: 1,645
To go: 19,669
ZOMG I FEEL SO CLOSE. Less than 20k left!
Favorite excerpt: “I think I’ve fulfilled my quota on the risking my life thing, though.”
“That’s what everyone says.” Agatha complained. “What happened to the good old fashioned foolhardy trainers?”
Adalee thought of Vian. No, she was pretty sure that was a path she wasn’t going to be following. Deliberately
Bruno cleared his throat. “I think they all died before they managed to pass their destructive genes on, Agatha.”
“I didn’t.” Agatha grumped.
A few paused. “You mean… did you…”
“Haha.” The old woman waggled her eyebrows. “Wouldn’t you like to know.”
“Actually…” Bruno said thoughtfully. “No. I’m pretty sure I don’t.”
“I will curse you.” Agatha threatened flatly.
Lance threw his arms out wide, nearly taking out Lieutenant Surge. The Electric Master had to duck quickly. “Welcome to our discordant and dysfunctional ranks.”
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment