Tuesday, May 3, 2011

and now you are updated

Word count: nothing i want to talk about. geez, self.
Project:


Item the first: It is finals time. I am working on a composition in Russian which means I spend about an hour, an hour and a half, every night stumbling around an English keyboard set to Cyrillic input and making up diary entries that are half-true and betting my prof will start to seriously question me. I hope it makes him laugh, regardless.

Item the second: Remember the Russian homework and quiz I had last week or whenever that I was concerned about because I couldn't stop writing D&B to work on properly? 91 and 96, respectively. Lesson learned: WRITE MOAR, IT MAKES YOU SMARTER.

Item the third: Because it's finals time, I fully expect--OH BARTOK YOU SO CUTE--to start botching word order and writing basically in nanoisms.

Item the fourth: Random future SAO scenes have eaten brain. D&B on backburner.

Item the fifth: Tornadogeddon scared the words out of me. This happens rarely. I don't like it. And woowww, that tried to come out in three different languages and my FINGERS, through MUSCLE MEMORY, saved the day.

No comments: