Word count: 12492
Project: poD 8
I've actually got some momentum going on poD! I'm stopping for the night with 12492. That makes 5811 for tonight... or this writing day, even if it's not one calendar day. It's... interesting. The dynamics are really delicate and I'm just watching them play out.
Also listening to the YouTube The Birthday Massacre playlist. Not because it particularly fits what I'm writing, but I'm just really loving it right now, and it's something to just play and not worry about skipping, loving (last.fm) or arranging (personal playlist). Kill The Lights is probably my favorite right now, and miiight be the most applicable that I've heard. Adalee's thinking about claiming it.
Just... don't watch the videos before bed, haha.
This isn't my usual shtick, but I really, really like it. It's very smooth, and it's PURPLE. Their color is purple, and it's synesthetically purple! WIN.
we kill the lights and put on a show
it's all a lie but you'd never know
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment