Project: same
...I could do that. I could totally pull a wrong-name-at-the-worst-possible-time moment. I could ruin this beee-yutiful moment. I could have the pained but evil smile going the whole time.
OORR I could just let my characters have a nice day after nearly getting shredded by a magical cheese-grater.
Choices, choices.
I AM SO WEAK. I AM SUCH A SUCKER.
Let's see which one my fingers write. Because I am totally not in control, no I am not. Oh I'm totally doing it. Yay, I'm not a wuss. That said, it is hard, and I keep trying to ham it up. It's hardly melodramatic as it is, but apparently my allergy to melodrama and all facsimiles thereof is kicking in strong.
Also, I know it is bedtime when I start trying to put things in a more Russian word order than English. No, self, bad. These things matter in English. I cannot just add a vowel to distinguish between direct/indirect objects. (Hey self, that quiz tomorrow on genitive plural- we gonna do okay? Reasonably? Alright then ugh you suck you damn B-student.)
--Seriously, what in the bloody hell, self. Calling the wrong name should not result in slurred combinations of applicable names that just happen to sound like the word 'chicken' and get laughed off WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WRITING. SERIOUSLY. WOULD IT KILL YOU TO WRITE SOMETHING PASSABLY DARK FOR ONCE THAT IS NOT ABOUT PASSIONATE ZOMBIE LOVE BECAUSE SERIOUSLY THAT DOESN'T EVEN COUNT. CAN I PLEASE GET SOME LEGIT ANGST AND COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.
I am an epic disappointment to myself sometimes. Weaknesses. I have 'em. This entire scene is one big face-palm for me right now. We'll see how I feel when it's not 3am and I'm more reasonable.
3049 tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment