Word count:
Project:
It's not complete silence. Every now and then I write a thousand or two words in something, but it's always in a blurb file. Never in anything serious. But it's so... quiet, which sucks, because I have so much perfect spare isolated writing time! Where is my voice?
Maybe part of it is that so much of what I write features partnered characters--actually, all of it does. And I'm very much ridin' solo right now. But that shouldn't be making so much of a difference. It's more likely that Real Life has eaten my muse again. I've read through all of my active projects, and even some of my less active ones, and nothing is ringing a bell.
I think that I am going to eat a Fig Newton and see if I can start up poD 8. It most clearly parallels my life right now. Hopefully it'll trigger something. If all else fails, I'll start editing poD 7 for fucking passivity. Damn sloppy writing. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment