Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i wrote!

Word count: 34101
Project: V&W

Like, legitimately! New words! Not just editing! 1790! New scene!

Quandary: should I keep the POV just the four of them? Because there's stuff going on behind-the-scenes with Shiri, Lerato, and Jal for a scene or two, but I don't know if that's necessary for cohesion or if it's distracting; OR, if it goes against my whole thing of never telling the whole story per installment. But if I leave it out, where does it go? LLMM? This is Vessels & Wardens.

I haven't written anything from a Warden's POV yet. I have a few places bracketed, but that's it. I guess that'll come afterward and I'll insert it as needed.

A few more scenes and then the climax starts up. And then I have to start LLMM and DI. Meh, I can't wait until the first drafts are done.

No comments: