Tuesday, August 3, 2010

this is called determination. also, boredom

Word count: 144286
Project: Beautiful


Hokay. I went through all of Beautiful so far, with a notebook and several colors of ink. I wrote down every scene in a different color, according to its plotline. Now I at least have a decent idea of what it looks like, and the balance. I hate that this is 2 out of a trilogy; 2's always the weak one. I hate that the muse is apathetic about the entire thing, having finished Sinistral. But I am determined to at least finish Beautiful. It's pretty close, like I keep saying; the 'moving' plot is about to wrap up and take with it the major plot. Uuugh, this is such total lit fic it's not even funny. And this first draft sucks. Must. make self. finish. Aargh!

On the creation front, I blurted out 6923 in North River. So at least the juices are flowing.

Beautiful is driving me nuts. Come on, you stupid zombie draft, breathe!

No comments: