Friday, August 6, 2010

haha, understatement

Word count: 35796
Project: SAO 5


Is 11273 considered a great nightly count? Because I... kind of didn't stop writing all day. I just left the file open and went back and forth. I had to make myself stop at 5am. Didn't even realize it was 5am already.

Furthermore, I almost made myself cry. There are some great moments in the last two chapters.

The other thing that struck me last night was when I tied several sneakily loose threads together and hardly saw it coming. Writing is the creepiest talent ever. SURPRISE!

So... I'm gonna read what I have and possibly add some more, finish up that day. I don't think I've quite decided what Sunday will look like. But I'll have lots of time to ruminate on it, since Kacy's coming over late tonight and staying for the weekend. :)

No comments: