Tuesday, August 24, 2010

need juice

Word count:
Project:


So what happened over the last week? School and work. School and work, yo. Eff 12 hour days, for the record.

So I've been daydreaming a lot. They are vivid. I've got adjectives. I just don't have the juice to write anything down. It's a shame. Real life sucks. I'm still gunning for 100k this year in NaNo, but it might be a real bitch to get there. I mean, I had all the shit of last November to push through, but that's different. I've got a job now, about 23, 24 hours a week, on top of my full time class load. I get off around 4:30 most days, but still, you know? Ew.

Given, I'm working university FOOD SERVICE OH GOD PLEASE KILL ME, so I'll probably have lots of thinky time. Unless I end up on a cash register. In which case I'll have glazed eyes and mashed potato brains.

Analinn and Jarik are very talkative right now. I'm hoping to expand this. Somehow. To something worth writing down. Random cutesy moments are not so justifiable, even if they do get me through class every other day.

No comments: