Word count:
Project:
It WOULD happen that after I commit to finishing Beautiful, I start hardcore working on EG. It just started coming to me, so I'm writing all this down before I lose it. EG is hard. There's so much going on at one time! It's interesting that of the five parts, none of them might be over 60k. But then again, 5 x 60k = 300k, so... (this would be a great NaNo project for next year. If I can wait that long.)
That said, I think I have a conclusion to Beautiful (mole!), so here's hoping. If I can wrap that up (A&J just want to go for the jugular; I'm not sure that's the best plan; they like it that way). It could lead into Unholy. It's the IC thing to do. I want to headdesk. But after that, I can slap in all of those prewritten scenes and be dooone wiiith iiiittt.
My MCs are gonna be in so much trouble.
The plotty goodness! It's fun. :)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment