Word count:
Project:
Options:
short story A ghost (but her fellows think she's real) stripper haunting some random guy at a bachelor party, and he mistakes her as the ghost of some chick he knew in middle school who offed herself. Why are all my short stories so dark? And they get worse! Hollow was okay, and then Easter Hymn, and now this? If that anthology prints again, I should have some good fodder to offer. I wish Brio would take candle in the wind. I would have loved reading that when I was a Brio subscriber. I loved the chaptered fiction they had.
poD The second reread and a final decision on VIII are needed.
SAO Sucker needs an ending. I don't have any narration left. All I have are little random scenes for the future. I'm not sure what to do with it. I need to wrap it up somehow, but I don't know how, and I don't know how/if I want to do all the little extra things that come and go. I mean, I didn't even get to Tyler, or resolve much of... anything, really. It is such a bloated bucket of fail, but I would never get rid of it.
MoL Next scene (hooray disjointed) is rather insistent. I suppose I could do that.
NR All lead up, no idea what to do with it.
Sinistral Analinn and Jarik need a hose turned on them. Fixing Sinistral could be fun (...) and Beautiful is pretty close to being wrapped up... I guess I could force myself to do that. Because after that I could actually try achieving something with the third/real one, when the kids all take power. I do kind of want to do that. Snowflaking would be a good idea.
fs TITLE YOURSELF, DAMN IT--okay, so your name is Echelon Games. SWEET. I'm still sorting out the mechanics of that one. I think I'm doing each story separately and letting them interact as they will. The minor stories I'm less sure of. Yay, you can have a tag now.
FAD lol. Way too personal to write or fiddle with right now
plotty plotty.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
crossroads
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment