Word count: 2710
Project: M&M
If I Never See Your Face Again: Jennica and Adam. Which makes me entertain the notion of a hard-to-write last scene between them before Adam Disappears himself and starts over far far away.
(Adam also wants Don't Trust Me and Built For Sin. Adam, why are you talking to me? You are a minor character.)
And Andrew calls Kiwi, and may or may not be going 'nyah' at Adam. Those two aren't going to like each other at all.
Setting up M&M. I hate not having my brain. All I can do is edit the scene to fit better. Can't write, and everyone's voices are getting jumbled in my head. Blaah.
Yay, bonding with Betsy over TERRIBLE APPS and ripping them apart and then writing passive aggressive and snobby uh-no-try-again replies.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment