Page:
Project:
d. Diurnas, on the other hand, is very, very raw and immature. But it's worth keeping. This makes me smile. And upon further rereads, it's only worth keeping for the reference. It's not even a fun read like Postridie is. And I guess it counts as complete. :S
e. I love NaNo. :) Not having Internet to get on the forums and stuff is driving me nuts.
f. WHOA! There's a document on here from May '03! It's like--like a TIME CAPSULE OF MY BAD HIGH SCHOOL WRITING. Oh, I am so on this. It's an analysis of what I had so far written at the brilliant milestone of… 100 pages. HAAA. Oh, this is gonna be painful. I was still an angst-hound. Hell, I was still on Prozac at that point. Teeeehehe, "I've beat Becca." Oh boy. Oh, what a pretentious yet enthusiastic little twat I was at… sixteen. Okay. I can cut myself a liiiittle slack there.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment