Sunday, November 1, 2009

stumble out of the gate

Word count: 137
Page: 1
Words left: 74863

Well, that's not intimidating.

It's also what I wrote before crashing last night. I can do this! I will! I was so excited to start that when I finally COULD, the funnel clogged. I have pondered. Drano has been applied.

I fear that I am getting sick. Grrrr. But I'm looking forward to 2 away games. The only home game is Maryland in three weeks. That frees up my weekend substantially.

Too bad there is a huuuuge wish-fulfillment bunny loitering around. Shoo. I have no desire for you.

Hollow is almost ready to send off. I'm scared for it.

Kind of pissed that I have to go in my dad's office to update my word count. Rawr. Gimme my privacy and desk and stuffed Flareon baaack.

Off to write while I can.

No comments: