Word count: 43244
Page: like, 71
Words left: 56756
Tempted to shoot for 120k since I'm consistently on track for it. We'll see where I end up.
The amount of 6k days is interesting. I think I've found my average peak, outliers aside. I'm not sure I can go much faster than this. It's nice to know my limits.
I totally attacked them with a giant Arbok today. Flare nuked and they're gonna eat it. I'm ridiculously giddy over it, especially because they got into a fight afterward. The twisted fraternal is working out so well.
Bad news: Still don't have private Internet access despite the router settings being reset to where they were; the widgets appear to be flukey. Because heeeell naw do I have an exceptionally bad day and a bunch of acceptable days. It changes every time I look at it.
Thinking a lot about Sinistral and Inferno lately, but so far nothing's translated to the written word yet.
I want a 7k day. I'm gonna go drag it out of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment