Tuesday, October 6, 2009

sinistral/beautiful

Page:
Project:


I'm officially calling Sinistral done. I like where it is. I have no desire to end it. It's even at the bottom of a page. Sweet!

Beautiful is so close. I just need to wrap it up already. There are a lot of random scenes that can be poured into it, so basically I just have to fill in the blanks. I'm just going to keep using the Ambidextral tag, because I'm leaving all of these as first drafts. They are, as it was painfully pointed out to me, practice and exposition.

Unholy Alliance, which needs a more professional name, can probably start somewhere around months 2 or 3 of the upcoming year, leading up to the transition. A plot would also be nice, but I'm looking forward to the cast list, the interpersonal conflicts, and the chance to write badasses again. There will also be politics, so it'll be interesting to try my hand at that. I don't think I'll start that for awhile yet, though. October will likely be spent on either Epic Fantasy or dabbling as I lead up to NaNo.

Another entry on that specifically incoming. :P I just wanted to mark the Sinistral file as closed.

Further regarding tags, instead of keeping to tags for each individual file, Sinistral is going to be the catch-all umbrella tag so I don't have to do a temp tag for Unholy Alliance. Watch that be the final title. FML.

No comments: