Thursday, October 8, 2009

[dog-eating-sprinkler macro]

Page: 277/286
Project: NR


WOW NR just ate my brain hardcore. If this could happen during NaNo, that'd be FANTASTIC. Like I am actually going to bed late and waking up early and sneaking writing sessions mid-day. Thousands of words wrote themselves in my head last night when I was trying to sleep, after my eyes were burning and Toaster's battery died, and now I'm just trying to recollect them.

I've written almost 10k in the last few days in this. It ASPLODED.


I have ALSO spent a lot of time on MoL. The new Lacuna Coil CD is perfect perfect perfect and would be eerily so if Andrea Ferro was a tenor. Oh well. So, um, that was basically an enormous sandbox and I had a great time.

I'm glad something's scratching that pre-NaNo itch--I have this sneaky pyromaniac desire to set the Indigo Plateau on fire, and given the characters that I have, it's actually feasible and IC. Heeeee.

No comments: