Friday, October 30, 2009

waaargrbl

Page:
Project:

Internet failing thanks to Joey's "fixing." Must type fast.

a. Lots of planning for poD. Can't wait to write. Dying to, actually. Ahh, Sunday! Lots of awesome scenes and ideas have cropped up, writing themselves in my head, playing like a silent movie; they're all jotted down in note format on yWriter. Love that thing.

b. Sinistral muses are awake. Toying with that. Wrote out 2500 words of Firsts the other night. Really, it's not so much that they're awake as it is that A & J just want to make out a lot. I'm having this problem a lot. It's annoying me.

c. QUAD. HOLY CRAP. I read through Postridie and it... doesn't suck. I actually enjoyed the read. It's obviously old, but it's not trash. I even WROTE A LITTLE BIT (just under 1000 words) in a random scene I'd started awhile back. So they aren't dead. I knew they weren't, as often as they try to infiltrate, and I honestly might pick that up again sometime soon. My jaw dropped a little at the Dorian-Jayn seen in Post. That was GOOD. Clearly, writing tangled relationships is my forte. Whoo. Diurnas, on the other hand, is very, very clearly raw and immature. But it's worth keeping. This makes me smile.

d. I love NaNo. :) Not having Internet to get on the forums and stuff is driving me nuts.

No comments: