Page: 104!
Project: Ambidextral
So last night/this morning/whatever, I wrote 8201. WHOO! GO ME!
Aaaand, multiple sex scenes. With frank discussions thereof. I'm so proud of myself!
Things accomplished:
-enough sap to threaten (but not drown) Canada
-something goofy that will infect my mental lexicon
-a few good ideas courtesy of Jarik (and maybe Analinn; pepperoni and green peppers? hmm...)
-Tristan has been established as officially hunting Analinn
-Lucien has further endeared himself by blackmailing Analinn and established himself by being assigned the PR for the conspiracy case by Linnae.
Woot.
Tonight I updated the yWriter, as well as started a project for the Vida series. Instead of changing 'Chapter X' to 'Day X' like I did during NaNo I'm leaving it Chapter and using that as a sort of benchmarking/delineating tool. For example, all of that 8k was one chapter, because it happened sequentially in one night. There were no major transitory jumps.
Whoo I wrote 10 pages after a drought! :D
Next up: I think Jarik is going to, while he's supposed to be working, use his powers for selfish and evil instead of selfless and good and find out what exactly Tristan's stalking, since all BH activity has to be registered. Wow, this stuff just comes to me. And this keyboard is so much quieter and easier than my two, even though it's got that annoying curve going. I'm so tired of listening to the springs in mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment