Page: 117
Project: Ambidextral
Right now, 4565. I don't like ending so close to a tag. Or at least, my ego doesn't. Anyway, including in that 4565 is a 4k Linnana-Analinn scene from Linnana's POV that is actually pretty good. Or at least, I'm satisfied. It could be better. I'm feeling impossible to please and slightly annoyed at stupid little things in life right now, like the fact that I don't have more TSO music and that Cassi's clingy and won't stop licking and that my throat hurts up to my ear and that this table rattles SHUT UP TABLE.
Oh God I'm PMSing hard. Fantastic. HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AROUND ME!
Anyway. Spitting out roughly 500 words even if it's all narration if it kills me. Rawr.
EDIT: Stopping at 5548; grand total of 94,847. 118 pages. And, okay, I do really love that last scene I wrote. It's... dark and sappy at the same time. Yay!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment