Sunday, December 14, 2008

more productive than i let on

Page: n/a
Project: a couple.

In Ambidextral: 72362 words, 91 pages. And, there was a random standalone I put out that I boringly called Analogous Christmas. I really am trying to write down the random sleepy one night stand plot bunnies. This one was only 3 pages and 2175 words. It's cute as hell. There's enough sap to drown Canada.

Meanwhile, in the One Shots folder, Life Sucks was finished and Living with Consequences got started. It's a cute little mini-series staring up.

Life and Death: 2010 words, 6 pages
Life Sucks: 1831 words, 6 pages
Living with Consequences: 2818 words, 9 pages

LwC needs to get cut off and bleed into the next one. It's not far from said cut-off.

Oh, and there was some RPing.

So yeah. Some thousands of words have been written this exam week, randomly, when I get the chance. Tonight is a great opportunity, but no, I have to trying to relapse tonsillitis. Friggin' A. I'm gonna try to finish some on the Life theme. I just don't have the mental energy for real work on Ambi.

No comments: