Page: 90
Project: Ambidextral
So I wrote an impressive 798 a few nights ago, just closing the scene I had left hanging during NaNo. I know what I want to write, I know what I want to accomplish, I know, grand scheme, what events I want to transpire.
How to write it? When? What exactly happens to bring these events to fruition?
GOT ME.
Janae needs... something. She desperately wants to prove she can withstand a shift.
Yanna needs the talk with Analinn about the possible revolt, she wants a Tristan scene, and she wants a Jarik scene.
Lucien needs more evidence of his awesome.
Tristan needs to get arrested and I'm more and more sure that he'll hire a MS bounty hunter.
I still don't know if the manor gets breached/stormed/burned, if people get hurt, what.
Linnana also needs... something.
PM Soric needs to deliver the results of his subpoena.
Analinn and Jarik want their day in.
If Lucien and Jarik meet the world might burn down and while they want this sorely, I am less enthusiastic.
I have a mess of beads and a half-finished necklace. I'm just not sure how to finish stringing the beads on, and hell if I know how to attach the clasp (maybe I'll just knot it).
I was thinking last night before bed and... I don't know how old Yanna is. She's supposed to be just turned 20, and a very, very immature just turned 20, but she's coming off as 15 or 16. Or she was in my brainstorming. Here's hoping that's not new canon because that will screw with everything. I don't think it is. I think it was just that particular brainstorming.
I regret that I'm too busy and surrounded to write properly right now, because I feel like I'm in an ideal state of (emotionally flustered) mind. Oh well. It's early December. That happens. I could probably use a break to recharge.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment