Monday, April 14, 2008

this may have been a bad idea

Project: dream bunny
Page: 101


...Yeah.

So I burned out earlier tonight and recharged by reading a lot of fanfiction and then sneaking back to my writing. I only have 800 words left in this paper, including the conclusion, and I know what I want to say. However. It is 4am and my class is at 9:05. BUT. This is the last thing I need to do, short of actually printing both papers out. The bio lab is already printed and done.

So yeah, about that burn out? I was stuck and dead over 800 words, and then vomited out 5,294 tonight. In about three hours. That is ridiculously fast, even for me. And I may not be done for the night, although I'm pretty sure I am.

57,695 total as of right now. And I love me the Analinn-Jarik relationship. I'm hoping it's good enough that these muses will STOP REINCARNATING THEMSELVES and be happy with what they have.

Favorite lines: “If I wanted to date a girl, I’d be a lesbian.” I informed him. I felt him laugh more than I heard it.
“And if I wanted to date a guy, I’d be a fag.” He countered. “So act your part, woman.”



EDIT: I added another 315 at some point during the night. Right before I went to bed, I think. Everything is a blur. Anyway, up to 58,022.

No comments: