Project: dream bunny
Page: same
I didn't write last night and when I was lying in bed I paid for it, apparently. Now I try to remember it all. Unfortunately, the chronology is still shaky. Boo.
-press conference
-jump down to tell Jesra and Jarik
-(dinner) wuss out of asking about being disowned
-Middle Realm: tell/warn Jarik about next few days being taken by diplomats
-Janae/Linnana/Analinn deliver shocker #2 in the midst of the meetings/questions/greetings
-Yanna finishes her painting
-heart to heart garden chat with Linnae
where it gets shaky
-stuff with Nemaira: she and Jena meet in Yanna's room? beginning of trio.
-something with Tristan/Lucian/Kiel/Maxian: something with some other male
-definitely something with Dela and Maxian
-engagement
-telling family --> girl talks
-Nemaira's present
-Upper Len & Middle Sevelin election results
-Lower Sevelin conflict resolution--Upper Realm consequences?
Yanna's painting: TL: Analinn: inverted silhouette in both worlds. TR: Janae: red firework C: Linnana: iron hand in a velvet glove BL: Yanna: summer field BR: Dela: looking at the world through the wrong end of a telescope
Resolution: Attempt to merge Frolly & Irenown families; wouldn't have pushed so hard if she'd known. Willing to let it (mostly) go. Hard love, but not evil regal parent cliché. May require retconning.
Seriously. Like four scenes wrote themselves in my head last night. Thousands of words. Craziness. I still kind of want Tristan to be a Paul-figure, but he's rapidly losing power the more I brainstorm.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment