Monday, April 21, 2008

it's not the same

Project: dream bunny
Page: 110


Not quite back up to where I was when the crash happened, but I'm getting there. I'm not very happy with the introspection, but whatever. Blame it on sloppy first person narrative. Analinn doesn't think in perfectly organized grammatical structures.

Anyway, wrote 1,866 tonight and I'm stopping because A, it's 3:13am and B, I've got a really annoying headache. Up to 63,046 all told. And it's SAVED. Rawr. Of course, now I'm really paranoid about more crashes...

Fun scenes ahead. I'm looking forward to them.

Oh, and I think I'm redoing some of the more integral parts of the world if only because it's way, WAAAY more of a hassle than I thought and I can't scientifically justify it to myself. Turns out my suspension of belief only lasts about 40,000 words. Yes, I've been contemplating this for awhile now. I've only just now come to a decision: everyone can see and hear foreign Shifters. It's not a perfect solution, but I can't think of anything else that is sufficiently justifiable. So whoo. Yeeah, intensive editing. x_x

I am really, really impressed at the tenacity of this story. But I'll freely admit that it is ALL about the characters. Plot? What plot? HAH.

No comments: