Project:
I have basically spent all day researching this
Somewhere in here, I need a facsimile of a plot.
We also decided to switch things up a bit. 50kweekend is now for finishing all the quasi-finished novels. Now I'm really looking forward to that, because damn it, these things just need to be closed already. They've been hanging around way too long. The terrorist challenge is all-month. I don't know where the Pokemans come in, but I'm not overly concerned with it. But this means that I need to know how to finish that handful of partially done stuff.
Yup.
I have maps, highlighters, and a notebook. Don't listen to me. This is fun.

1 comment:
Oh but you do know that I like that as much as you do?
I have my maps ready, description of countries, description of characters. I have music for each character and also! I have IR between all the countries, thanks to you!
Switching the novels of place during the month is a good thing. We can throw the pokemanz during the last week of Nano. You know, when we're dead?
Post a Comment