Saturday, October 22, 2011

if it weren't for physics...

Word count:
Project:


GUIZ GUIZ U GUIZ.

Somewhere in that delicious half-awake haze this afternoon, I had an ~idea.~

Iiii think I know how to finish G&H.

SO MUCH I COULD DO FOR NANO. SO. MUCH.

And honestly, I'll try to do it all. The only thing holding me back is... well, physics. Will my fingers all off? Will my brain ooze out my ears?

50kday is still Firestarter. Flashback is the main project. I've got the two from Pokemon, Fire and Dragon, as backup plans. For 50kweekend I've got Vessels that needs completion in a bad way, D&B, Clones, and now G&H.

That is 6. SIX. True, only one is by definition a new standalone novel. Vessels probably has about 10k left. I'm not sure what's going on with D&B. Clones is about halfway through after Camp, and G&H was basically just started and then left hanging. However, I think it's gonna tie in with Clones pretty heavily. Oh let's face it, they ALL tie in. That was the whole point.

/ramble


Eep.

No comments: