Wednesday, March 31, 2010

this is intimidating.

Word count: 130053 131979 135927 137610
Project: Beautiful

ch 31
-sunday night girltalk 1
-sunday night girltalk 2
-dela is social
-yanna and analinn bond in the hallway
-dela cracks


ch 32
-transition scene w/ phone call
-janae meets jarik

- X research fails X

ch 33
-janae can't find the appeal
-on the twins and freedoms

-linnae shares the news
-running again
-asking pointed questions

ch 34
-[pre-written appeal scene]
-working overnight
-finding the guy in the garden

? SOME KIND OF CLEVER AND FLUID TRANSITION I HAVEN'T COME UP WITH YET ?

-*the* talk
-Janae leaves
-dolling Jena up
? something lit-ficcy and metaphorical and introspective and shit ?
-[pre-written homework help]
-[pre-written conspiracy starts]



Italicized = written.
[pre-written] = written but not incorporated into canon yet.


I should probably stop bitching and get writing.

OH. AND THOSE RP POSTS YOU OWE. >.<


On another note entirely, my transition gaps between paragraphs. I'm still undecided. I've uniformed them, but I think I might actually have to indicate chapters. Some of the time jumps are jarring. Blaaah, formatting.

No comments: