Word count: 125504
Project: Beautiful
Wrote 3584 last night in two separate scenes. One was Linnana and Janae and the other was Yanna and Janae.
I think at this rate it's a combination of plot lines that I need to go back and fill out. There's Linnana and Lucien, Janae, Yanna, and Analinn and Jarik, and they all have their own thing going on. Janae's is about to resolve. I definitely need more vague referencing of the conspiracy. This will require plot diagramming, and I should go fiddle around on yWriter.
Next scenes:
Janae: Linnae shares news on second testing and internship
Jarik: running again with Janae and Analinn talking
Yanna: asking Jarik pointed questions
?
Jarik: the pre-written appeal scene
Analinn: working overnight with everyone
?
Analinn: dolling Jena up
?
Jarik: pre-written homework help
Jarik: pre-written conspiracy starts
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment