Tuesday, January 26, 2010

tvtropes

Word count:
Project:

Thanks, NaNo forums!

So Reqel gets 16, and her list is... kind of cool, no lie. Adam got 11. Ana, Analinn and Jarik only got a few each and then I got bored. (And then I came back and got them a little more.)

I feel weird, not seeing my characters and plot lines clearly delineated on TVTropes. That's... a good thing, right? Well, D&S gets delineated: Grey And Gray Morality and Appease the Volcano God. And Reqel is sketched out. But Ana isn't, and Adam is a skeleton. I'll crawl it again later for the twins, because I always thought they were flirting dangerously with stereotypical, but...

Reqel:
Action Girl
Battle Couple
Dark Action Girl
Good Bad Girl
Destructive Savior
Morality Kitchen Sink
Murder Is The Best Solution
Prove I Am Not Bluffing
Screw The Rules, I Have Connections!
What The Hell, Hero?
Chaotic Neutral
Daddy's Girl
Fiery Redhead
I Am What I Am
Thicker Than Water
Claustrophobia

Adam:
Battle Couple
Destructive Savior
Genius Bruiser
Morality Kitchen Sink
Prove I Am Not Bluffing
Screw The Rules, I Have Connections!
What The Hell, Hero?
Brilliant, But Lazy
Chaotic Neutral
Boy Meets Ghoul
Thicker Than Water


I clearly need to show them being wantonly destructive more, although I think I'm alluding to past exploits often enough. I thought the brother-sister thing would catch some tropey flak, but not so much.


Ana:
Beware The Nice Ones
Fiery Redhead
Thicker Than Water
L Is For Dyslexia
Letter Motif

I like hers. :)

No comments: