Page: 81 | 481
Project: Vida | SAO
I forgot to add a chapter when I combined them all into one file for reading/convenience purposes, so the actual word count is 24,162.
I also wrote in SAO last night! Like really wrote! Like not just crap to keep it moving for the sake of moving and word counts! I didn't fail all over the place! 4115! Brought me to an even 223,000 actually. This is a giant.
3555 tonight. Stopping because I can, and because it's 5:15, not because I'm out of words. I actually really like where this is going right now. Huzzah, vehicles and metaphors! I'm not sucking! Oh god this needs a hell of an edit job. I have this feeling it's so very bloated, especially from May when I was going word count crazy.
I'm going to hit 500 pages. That's intimidating.
226,555
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment