Tuesday, July 28, 2009

sao is a monster

Page: 494
Project: SAO

Well, time to start the moving process... it feels written, and it's been floating through my head for the majority of last night/morning, but I don't know if it will transfer to words. I hope so.

SAO is turning into a bitch to load. I might have to split it up.

You know what? I think I'm going to write the moving, and write the RIAB thing, and then I'm going to completely reread it with a notebook, and just start marking things. Like, this is unnecessary (most of the early chapters, I think). Predominant themes. Personality arcs. I'll map what I have. I think it'll be fun. Interesting, at any rate; how old is this sucker?

Because of its sheer size (850mb right now), yWriter and Excel sheets are life savers. I would never find or keep track of anything without them.

I like how I'm returning to the way of a notebook and pen.

No comments: