Word count: 86300
Project: f2
Another sticky scene. Fantastic. So far, the same lesson applies: DELETE EVERYTHING, STRING TOGETHER THE SURVIVORS INTO AN AMAZINGLY COHERENT LITERARY FRANKENSTEIN.
Meh.
*cut cut cut*
Way to suck at the last 50 pages, self. Geez. Overkill much?
...I just made a snide comment about overkill during the part that was written over #50kweekend. I'm going to bed.
Edit: it's fun when you have a new song on and you're writing and it syncs up so perfectly that even the words match and suddenly a character voice is screaming in your head. Hi, Adrian.
new music:
Lie to Me -Red
What Was I Thinking -Theory of a Deadman
The Truth Is -Theory of a Deadman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm almost afraid to go back and read what I wrote 50kDayOne. Because the words are coming too fast for plot or coherency, and we have a drinking game.
Bwahahaha.
You're allowed to substitute water for that challenge. I don't want you dead.
The water alone might kill me. I think I will still do it with booze, just take it slow.
Haha, water might also kill you, so booze it is? What happened to Gatorade or something? I admire.
Post a Comment