Friday, February 4, 2011

okay, i admit, this is really fun but hard

Word count:
Project:


So basically what I'm doing in this epic Pokemon fic is coming up with my own scientific-rational canon. As in, I have political systems, bureaucracies for the League, and a ton of biology to justify all the weird shit. The challenge is making my justifications and head-canon fit within the constraints of Gen I, where my characters are. This is seriously hard enough just within Kanto without expanding (and yeahyeah I'm an old fart and refuse to keep up with the times).

In this installment, which is not yet named, my MC Adalee has earned fire and training masteries by this point and is working for dragon. However, since it's Elite, this is Very Difficult and the prereq is ice competency, on top of the fire mastery.

I AM DOING SO MUCH RESEARCH TO PULL THIS OFF. And incorporating every theory and aspect of dog training I have ever in my life learned.

And it is craaaack. XD

Even if it makes me want to headdesk sometimes. WHAT DO YOU MEAN DRAGONITE CAN LEARN EVERYDAMNTHING DKAJFGKJAFOIGAF STOP MAKING SUCH BROAD AND OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS

No comments: