Word count: 74598
Project: SAO! (5)
Yes! That's about 3500 added. And... it's about wrapped up, apparently. I love how I never know I'm at the end until I smack into the wall. Everything else is coming in third person, and this is a pretty solid conclusion/ending point given that it's total chick lit fic. (...how did I do this, wtf.)
So... I think I might call it a day? Relatively speaking?
I don't know what to do next. They're still talking to me. I still have random scenes popping into my head. It's not over. But I don't know how to structure the next part. It comes more in a series of short stories. It's not cogent. I guess I could let it sit for awhile and just keep sketching scenes as they come to me, but... rabble. I don't like doing that.
Even if it's what I'm doing with poD.
Frustratedface.
Come on, self, write like a reasonable, not-lazy person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment