Wednesday, September 16, 2009

what if i do 'finish' this sucker?

Page: 1
Project: SAO 5

Wouldn't that be crazy.

I had to split it into parts. It's just way. too. damn. big. It takes forever to load. Like I go do something else while it loads. This makes me sad, as I like my massive numbers. At any rate, I finished part 4 tonight with a 2500 or so word chapter with the return of Starla.

Look, let's be honest, I don't feel this anymore, but I still have the characters so I'll keep writing. I think they're adorable. I also think this is drained tiredness speaking. It's only 4am, but after this I'm calling it a night.

Up to chapter 75 on the editing. That's all too recent. I'm going to leave that for awhile until I can get some distance.

I'm probably going to finish the scenes I do have incubating and then jump straight to third person episodes. Then I'll figure out what to do with the sucker. I might have to Snowflake the holy hell out of it to streamline it. Or something. It might just be a bunch of words for my own gratification, to be honest.

I'm too tired to be making decisions. I love this more than it sounds. Promise.

(Oh, and I did another step on Snowflake for FS: instead of more character detailing, I wrote paragraphs summarizing each plotline and subplot. This is becoming so unbelievably concrete in my mind, and my only disappointment is that some of the magic of writing is draining away in the process. I hope some crazy stuff pops up in actual writing process. But not gonna lie: sooo excited about bringing in the 9C guys.)

No comments: