Page: ---
Project: ---
Reading last night reinforced how much I do love my short stories--and triple crossed is actually within the salable word limits. Hm. I'm also not tempted in the slightest to expand it, so I guess if I found a market I could polish the hell out of it and try it. Sunshine and Daisies I personally find awesome but at just over 10k (without a concentrated editing job) it's a bit long. So is candle in the wind, although that one's sweet enough for Brio (Beyond)--it's even got the Jesus mention!
I feel better realizing that I do have the potential.
I also decided that sometime, I'm going to do the Romanov/Winchester mansion thing justice. And it'll be totally awesome.
At any rate, tonight is going to be spent on the Snowflake because I'm really feeling Fantasy Stew. I've even got my notebook out and my head preemptively cocked!
3OH!3 and Ghost Town are some awesome soundtrack material. My little badasses are all straining at the bit when I play them.
NaNo: Either Fantasy Stew or poD, I think. I'm not sure MoL has the staying power, and SAO is beautiful disaster. How much looonger~ D:
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment