Friday, September 11, 2009

snowflaaake

Page: ---
Project: fantasy stew


Almost 4k words on characters through the Snowflake (step 3) last night. That format was really good for me. I had to stretch and think! Ahh! It also revealed some holes. I'm really loving this organizational method, even if it is a lot of work and therefore not for kicks and giggles.

Although speaking of, I ran my biggest characters through a MSLT. Adam got a 0. Reqel, on the other hand, got a 32. That's easily the highest any of my characters have scored, although I as a real person score a 56. There's definitely a correlation between power and high scores, or even failing that, life experience and high scores.

In any event, I think that most of my characters would identify as chaotic neutral/good (even the antagonists) and that I don't have a classical fantasy set up with a Big Bad and some Freedom Fighters sticks something in the eye of most Mary Sue-ish claims.

On to (futilely) editing SAO.

No comments: