Page:
Project:
I think I'm going to submit to Clockwork Phoenix 3 and Way of the Wizard. Sunshine and Daisies and triple crossed, respectively. S&D needs some work to make it as tight as it could be, and it's about 150 words over. tc is definitely weaker and would need an overhaul, but is 1.3k under limit. Max, I could make like $500. Clockwork Phoenix pays 2 cents/word + some odd rights and Way of the Wizard pays 5 cents; they come out to about the same, give or take a couple dozen bucks.
Combined with dogsitting next weekend and a possible SAT gig... you know, I'm not doing too bad here. Obviously not supporting myself, but I'm not in stasis or anything. It's a net positive. If I could get published and some money out of this jobless homeless stint, then I'd really call that a success.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment