Project: ---
Well, I wrote 4033 Saturday morning (ew) in SAO, which put me over the 250k line by exactly 800. Not a lot more will conclude the whole 'sidekick' thing and hopefully end Megan's foray into letting people get to her. There's maybe 300-500 words in the deleted scenes file where I call out my own metaphor, which is a no-no to me. And then we can get into that whole voice mail to Riley, and Lassie, and... there is a lot to do in SAO. I have the muse for it. I just don't really have the spark. (I don't really have the spark to do much of anything
I don't really want to write in poD, although I could establish some groundwork on the Convention itself and then the Tournament. I really think I might save this for NaNo, if only because laying this all out there and then digging into the harder character development sides is going to chew up words like crazy. Mostly the groundwork and Pokemon battles, though. Is that cheating?
There are a few things in Fantasy Stew that are circling: Adam being confronted on 19th Street, Reqel's having to accept that she's not human, and then that cute little conclusive scene between them. Right now that's what I'm mentally harping on, if only because that's something I can identify with. But if I save that for NaNo, I don't want to have already eaten my cookies.
I burned myself out musically in the car. I've reverted back to soundtracks.
Just gonna finish that scene in SAO and edit tonight. Maybe shoot for an early bedtime.

No comments:
Post a Comment