Page: nooo change
Project:
I just spent the last four hours, give or take for a few interruptions and some RPing (Meria!), working out the tournament logistics. The bracket is finished. The results are tabulated and calculated. I swore so much at Excel because it wouldn't stop converting my numbers into random shit. I have a zillion pages in my notebook now. I used crayons. I assigned NPCs affiliations and stat-ed it out to see who'd win. It actually... came out kinda crazy and convenient, and Jaaren's gonna hate me for setting him against Misty in round 2, BUT RANDOM SELECTION AND THAT'S HOW IT WORKED OUT, OKAY. Sunny got Erika. Adalee... gets Blaine. And Lance. But I seeded everything and randomized a lot, and it just came out in a way that neatly lends itself to fantastic (denotatively) storytelling.
There was a lot of cursing, on account of all the counting.
And now my brain is ever so tired.
Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment