Thursday, May 21, 2009

uh oh

Page: 389
Project: SAO

I've hit 180k. Only 20k left, and that's not a lot. That's only a few more days like today. Erp. Suddenly, I feel less confident about finishing in 200k. I'm crazy. And so, in hopes of speeding things along, I'm going to go the episodic route and fill in shit as needed. The checklist:

-traumatizing raid
-baptism party

-parental heart-to-heart
-Jana's pregnancy
-Starbuck
-post-Starbuck parental heart-to-heart (or girltalk with Aryn, or WHAT DOES THIS MEAN with Ryan/Jeff, either/or)
-moving in together
-mutual panic attack?
-what the hell is up with his dad and actual discussion of why that initial aversion to ILY
-resolve the Steph conflict
-Lassie
-conclude mare/colt
-resolve Jeff/Laura and Ryan/Ailee
-Aryn wtf
-dancing, the conversation
-Fleet Week epilogue
-dancing, the show (for my own shits and giggles)

This is so more than 20k. *agonizes* I might end on the dancing conversation just because it's fairly conclusive in a... symbolic-ish way, and do the FW and show on my own time for shits and giggles. I won't try to include them in the CS deal if that's even manageable. If it's not, then I'll add it all on and marvel at my FINISHED epic omg. poD isn't even that good, although it's close.

No comments: