Thursday, May 7, 2009

on sap and substance

Page: 308 (141,197)
Project: SAO


6011 tonight. The Virginia Beach thing was something I totally made up half-asleep today, but I like it. I like the spontaneity and the release and the freedom, and that they had the religion talk in a hotel room. How scandalous. Megan danced and had a random scare and acknowledged that even though she's the actual fighter between the two of them, she feels safe enough that she could go right to sleep.

The chapter before that was full of fun too:
-Megan properly gallops Starbuck and thinks about it in terms broad enough to by symbolic
-miscommunication on the phone
-Dynasty is in a very rare good mood
-JD plays with her anyway and makes the conscious decision to have Megan help him with her afterward
-They decide to go to the beach
-JD is a tired panda and Adam gets told
-Megan remarks on the emptiness of words


I'm so happy with this, especially because it had just felt utterly directionless. They really reached a turning point and maturing point in their relationship that makes them grow up too.

And my RP muses are in comas. I think I sacrificed their vitality for my grades. >.>

No comments: